IN-PERSON Cooking Classes
ABOUT OUR IN-PERSON CLASSES:
Our teaching space consists of eight (8) separate cooking stations that each accommodates one individual (or two individuals living in the same household, i.e., siblings, a couple, parent/child). The stations are spaced out so that the student(s) at each station are six feet apart from the student(s) at other stations. We have made a significant investment to equip each station with its own set of cookware and tools and in doing so, students are able to remain at their own stations and use their own equipment. Members of the same household who register for the same class will be seated together at the same station.
Please note that we are unable to accommodate menu or ingredient substitutions - if you have any questions about the menu or ingredients, please contact us at email@example.com prior to registering.
We require a minimum enrollment of four participants to run a scheduled class.
Cooking Classes for Adults & Families
- Fri, May 21The Cooking Lab
- Fri, May 28The Cooking Lab
- Thu, Jun 10The Cooking Lab
- Thu, Jun 17The Cooking Lab
- Sat, May 08The Cooking LabMay 08, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMThe Cooking Lab, 160 Main Street, Port Washington, NY, USAPrepare French crepes with berries & chocolate ganache for Mother's Day. PLEASE NOTE: We have limited capacity & cannot accommodate more than one adult and one child per station. Appropriate for kids ages 8+ ~The cost is $100 per each mother/child pair