top of page
IN-PERSON Cooking Classes
ABOUT OUR IN-PERSON CLASSES:
Our teaching space consists of eight (8) separate cooking stations that each accommodates two (2) individuals. If you are registering with another person, please indicate who you wish to be seated with in the registration form. The maximum number of guests in a class is 16.
Please note that we are unable to accommodate menu or ingredient substitutions - if you have any questions about the menu or ingredients, please contact us at email@example.com prior to registering.
We require a minimum enrollment of four participants to run a scheduled class.
Cooking Classes for Adults & Families
- Sat, Jun 10The Cooking Lab
- Sat, Jun 17The Cooking Lab
- Wed, Jun 21The Cooking Lab
- Tue, Jul 25The Cooking Lab
- Wed, Jul 26The Cooking LabJul 26, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMThe Cooking Lab, 160 Main Street, Port Washington, NY, USAJourney to Provence with Chef Mathieu who will guide you to prepare sea bass en papillote with mini ratatouille and lavender crème brûlée...don't forget to bring a bottle of rose! - PLEASE NOTE: tickets to this class are sold in pairs - the cost is $250 per couple/pair
- Wed, Aug 02The Cooking Lab
- Thu, Aug 03The Cooking Lab
bottom of page