WEDNESDAY Kids' Cooking Camp - Mediterranean Cooking & Baking ~ 11:30 am
Time & Location
About The Event
WEDNESDAY 4-Week Kids' Cooking Camp - Mediterranean Cooking & Baking ~ 11:30am
Now online, The Cooking Lab's Summer Cooking Camp is available to young chefs ages 8-16 around the world! Please read all of the information below prior to registering.
Wednesdays at 11:30 am-1 pm for four (4) consecutive weeks, on the following dates:
Tomato, mozzarella & basil savory tart with homemade crust
Greek meatballs with lemony orzo
Rice & herb stuffed tomatoes over roasted potatoes and salad with homemade vinaigrette
Chocolate semifreddo with crunchy crumble topping
HOW THESE VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- The class registration fee is per household/screen (siblings are welcome to cook together).
- After registering, you will be sent a registration confirmation via email - PLEASE save our email address - email@example.com - to your contacts so that you do not miss any communications related to your classes
- At least 5 days prior to each class, we will send you a shopping list and the recipes so you can print out and follow along during class.
- The day before class, we'll send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Classes are 75-90 minutes.
- The classes are suitable for kids and teens ranging from 8-16 years old. If registering younger kids, parents should be prepared to supervise as we will be utilizing cooktops, ovens, and knives to prepare the recipes.
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class registration info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- We are committed to keeping our virtual classes accessibly priced during these uncertain economic times. As such, there are NO REFUNDS after registration and NO MAKE-UPS for missed classes.
- Virtual Cooking Class$100$1000$0