WEDNESDAY After School Cooking Series ~ 4:30 PM
Time & Location
About The Event
WEDNESDAY 3-Week After-School Cooking Class Series for Kids & Teens
Now online, The Cooking Lab's After-School Program is available to young chefs ages 8-16 around the world! Please read all of the information below prior to registering.
Wednesdaysat 4:30-6:00 pm for three (3) consecutive weeks, on the following dates:
3- Week Menu:
Fajitas with Guacamole & Pico de Gallo
Cheese Souffle & Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Chicken Parm Lasagna Roll-ups
HOW THESE VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- The class registration fee is per household/screen (siblings are welcome to cook together).
- After registering, you will be sent a registration confirmation via email - PLEASE save our email address - firstname.lastname@example.org - to your contacts so that you do not miss any communications related to your classes
- At least 5 days prior to each class, we will send you a shopping list and the recipes so you can print out and follow along during class.
- The day before class, we'll send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Classes are 75-90 minutes.
- The classes are suitable for kids and teens ranging from 8-16 years old. If registering younger kids, parents should be prepared to supervise/assist as we will be utilizing cooktops, ovens, and knives to prepare the recipes.
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class registration info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- We are committed to keeping our virtual classes accessibly priced during these uncertain economic times. As such, there are NO REFUNDS after registration and NO MAKE-UPS for missed classes.
- Virtual Cooking Class$75$750$0