Thu, Sep 02 | At-Home Cooking Class via Zoom
Virtual Summer Supper: Lobster Rolls at Home
Why go out for lobster rolls when you can make them at home yourself? We'll teach you how to properly cook and break down a lobster and dress the succulent meat with butter to make a warm Connecticut-style lobster roll
Time & Location
Sep 02, 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM
At-Home Cooking Class via Zoom
About The Event
HOW VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- At least 5 days prior to class, we will send you a shopping list as well as the recipes
- The day before class, we'll send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Don't feel like cooking along? No problem! Feel free to watch, take notes and ask the chef instructor questions so you can prepare the dishes at your leisure.
- Classes are approx.60- 90 minutes
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
- Virtual Cooking Class$35$350$0