Time & Location
About The Event
More and more people are turning to vegetarian dishes. In this class, we'll prepare Eggs in Purgatory and Hearty Spring Minestrone, both versatile, adaptable dishes that will satisfy even the most passionate meat aficionado!
SHOPPING LIST for Hearty Vegetarian Dinner
Of course, you'll receive a detailed list shortly after registration, but seeing how grocery shopping isn't so easy these days, here's a sneak peek at what you'll need:
Peppers (or mushrooms or zucchini or eggplant!)
Herbs such as basil, mint or parsley
Any leafy green (spinach, Swiss chard, kale)
Canned beans (cannellini, chick peas, kidney beans)
HOW VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- Choose a class from the list below. After registering, you will be sent a registration confirmation via email
- At least 5 days prior to class, we will send you a short shopping list as well as as substitution/modification ideas
- The day before class, we'll send you the recipes so you can print out and follow along. We'll also send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Don't feel like cooking along? No problem! Feel free to watch, take notes and ask the chef instructor questions so you can prepare the dishes at your leisure.
- Classes are 90 minutes and will have a maximum of 10 households attending each session.
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- If you don't have all of the ingredients listed in the shopping list or recipe by the time of your scheduled class, DON'T PANIC & RUN TO THE STORE! We'll figure out a way to improvise with what you DO have in your pantry & fridge!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
- Virtual Cooking Class$0$00$0