Superfoods for Super Immunity Fundraiser ~ 11 am
Time & Location
About The Event
Superfoods for Super Immunity Cooking Demo & Wellness Inspiration
Join Habit Change Health Coach MaryAnn Jones of Thrive Naturally & The Cooking Lab for a very special Virtual Cooking Demo & Wellness Inspiration. We will guide you in preparing everyday foods you already have in your kitchen that boost your body's own innate ability to thrive. Proceeds from this program will be donated to The Manhasset Women's Coalition Against Breast Cancer. Please note that this program is meant to be a cooking demo & wellness conversation rather than a follow-along cooking class. However, we will send you the recipes in the menu below so that you can prepare them at your leisure.
On the menu:
- Breakfast: Warm chia seed pudding with berries (we'll send you the recipe in advance in case you'd like to prepare it the night before and munch along with us!)
- Lunch: Build a bowl of roasted seasonal veggies
- Dinner: Sauteed greens with garlic chicken
- Dessert: Chocolate hummus
Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
The Manhasset Women's Coalition Against Breast Cancer (MWCABC) is an all-volunteer, charitable organization founded to unite the women of Manhasset, Long Island in the fight against breast cancer. MWCABC has evolved through the years, expanding in size and scope, but has maintained an unwavering focus and commitment to finding a cure for this disease.
- Virtual Cooking Demo$50$500$0