Sicilian Summer Supper ~ 5 pm
Time & Location
About The Event
Celebrate the clear blue seas and bright flavors of Sicily. We'll prepare fish "al salmoriglio" and eggplant caponata (ingredients in class description below)
SHOPPING LIST for Sicilian Seafood Supper
Of course, you'll receive a detailed list shortly after registration, but seeing how grocery shopping isn't so easy these days, here's a sneak peek at what you'll need:
Salt and freshly ground pepper
flounde or sole
tomato paste, thinned with 1/4 cup water
crushed canned tomatoes
red or white wine vinegar
capers, rinsed and drained
HOW VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- Choose a class from the list below. After registering, you will be sent a registration confirmation via email
- At least 5 days prior to class, we will send you a short shopping list as well as as substitution/modification ideas
- The day before class, we'll send you the recipes so you can print out and follow along. We'll also send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Don't feel like cooking along? No problem! Feel free to watch, take notes and ask the chef instructor questions so you can prepare the dishes at your leisure.
- Classes are 90 minutes and will have a maximum of 10 households attending each session.
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- If you don't have all of the ingredients listed in the shopping list or recipe by the time of your scheduled class, DON'T PANIC & RUN TO THE STORE! We'll figure out a way to improvise with what you DO have in your pantry & fridge!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
- Virtual Cooking Class$35$350$0