Fri, Mar 12 | At-Home Cooking Class via Zoom
Seafood Paella at Home ~ 6 pm
Learn how to make a delicious Spanish paella de marisco in your own kitchen!
This Class is Full
Time & Location
Mar 12, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
At-Home Cooking Class via Zoom
About The Event
Learn how to make a delicious Spanish paella in your own kitchen!
HOW VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- At least 5 days prior to class, we will send you a shopping list as well as the recipes
- The day before class, we'll send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Don't feel like cooking along? No problem! Feel free to watch, take notes and ask the chef instructor questions so you can prepare the dishes at your leisure.
- Classes are approx. 90 minutes
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- If you don't have all of the ingredients listed in the shopping list or recipe by the time of your scheduled class, DON'T PANIC & RUN TO THE STORE! We'll figure out a way to improvise with what you DO have in your pantry & fridge!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
- Virtual Cooking Class$35$350$0