Quick VEGAN Dinner: Black Bean & Sweet Potato Stew
Time & Location
About The Event
Get a delicious VEGAN dinner on the table FAST with a private chef in your kitchen guiding you every step of the way. We'll do everything together from prepping to chopping to cooking, in under an hour
On the menu: Black bean & sweet potato chili with quinoa
HOW VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- Choose a class from the list below. After registering, you will be sent a registration confirmation via email
- At least 5 days prior to class, we will send you a shopping list as well as the recipes
- The day before class, we'll send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Don't feel like cooking along? No problem! Feel free to watch, take notes and ask the chef instructor questions so you can prepare the dishes at your leisure.
- Classes are approx. 90 minutes
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- If you don't have all of the ingredients listed in the shopping list or recipe by the time of your scheduled class, DON'T PANIC & RUN TO THE STORE! We'll figure out a way to improvise with what you DO have in your pantry & fridge!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
- Virtual Cooking Class$35$350$0