Magic of Wine
Time & Location
About The Event
The Cooking Lab is excited to welcome Thierry Sighel – beloved wine connoisseur and respected leader in the restaurant hospitality industry - for a unique foray into the "Magic of Wine." With his cheerful and dynamic personality, Thierry will demystify the world of wine for you during this interactive and wildly entertaining program featuring mind-blowing magic tricks and wine-themed games. An insider in the NYC restaurant scene for the past 25 years, Thierry is currently the Regional Director of Operations at Lincoln Center for Restaurant Associates, and has worked side-by-side with acclaimed chefs including David Bouley, Rocco Di Spirito, Laurent Tourondel and Ed Brown during his career.
**Although Thierry will provide guests with a curated list of some of his favorite wines, feel free drink whatever you have at home during this special Valentine's Day edition of Magic of Wine for The Cooking Lab**
HOW VIRTUAL PROGRAMS WORK:
- At least 5 days prior to the event, we will send you a pdf listing what you need for the program
- The day before the event, we'll send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on.
- For once, we can reach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the event info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual Classes
- Magic of Wine Virtual Event$25$250$0