Fri, Feb 19 | At-Home Cooking Class via Zoom
Homemade Pasta 101 ~ 6 pm
Prepare pasta just like Nonna! In this Pasta 101 class, make an egg pasta dough and roll it out by hand into tagliatelle. We'll prepare a simple tomato sauce to go with it - this is a fun class for the whole family!
This Class is Full
Time & Location
Feb 19, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
At-Home Cooking Class via Zoom
About The Event
Prepare pasta just like Nonna! We'll make a simple tomato sauce, fresh pasta dough and roll them out by hand into tagliatelle
HOW VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- At least 5 days prior to class, we will send you a shopping list as well as the recipes
- The day before class, we'll send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Don't feel like cooking along? No problem! Feel free to watch, take notes and ask the chef instructor questions so you can prepare the dishes at your leisure.
- Classes are approx. 90 minutes
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- If you don't have all of the ingredients listed in the shopping list or recipe by the time of your scheduled class, DON'T PANIC & RUN TO THE STORE! We'll figure out a way to improvise with what you DO have in your pantry & fridge!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
- Virtual Cooking Class$35$350$0