Gnocchi & Risotto - 10:30 am
Time & Location
About The Event
Gnocchi and risotto are two excellent Italian dishes to have in today's repertoire, because they both rely heavily on staple ingredients with prolonged shelf-lives. And they are both very versatile, in terms of add-ins, so you can mix & match to your heart's content! We'll prepare ricotta gnocchi with tomato, onion & butter sauce and spring vegetable risotto
SHOPPING LIST for Gnocchi & Ricotta:
Of course, you'll receive a detailed list shortly after registration, but seeing how grocery shopping isn't so easy these days, here's a sneak peek at what you'll need:
Flour An egg
A pound whole-milk ricotta cheese
Finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 stick unsalted butter
1 can peeled tomatoes
2 small onions 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
1.5 cups Arborio rice
½ cup white wine 1 lemon
Optional risotto add-in: asparagus, zucchini, or frozen peas
HOW VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
- Choose a class from the list below. After registering, you will be sent a registration confirmation via email
- At least 5 days prior to class, we will send you a short shopping list as well as as substitution/modification ideas
- The day before class, we'll send you the recipes so you can print out and follow along. We'll also send you the Zoom link you'll need to sign on to the class.
- Don't feel like cooking along? No problem! Feel free to watch, take notes and ask the chef instructor questions so you can prepare the dishes at your leisure.
- Classes are 90 minutes and will have a maximum of 10 households attending each session.
- For once, we can teach literally anyone in the world (not just locals!), so please feel free to pass along the class info to any friends you'd like to cook with!
- If you don't have all of the ingredients listed in the shopping list or recipe by the time of your scheduled class, DON'T PANIC & RUN TO THE STORE! We'll figure out a way to improvise with what you DO have in your pantry & fridge!
- Sorry, we cannot offer refunds or issue credits for missed Virtual classes
- Virtual Cooking Class$35$350$0